Includes dot inlays and an aluminum pick guard.
- GoldTop or BlackTop lacquer finish.
- Custom, brushed aluminum pickguard, T-rod cover, and jackplate.
- Kluson tuners, TonePros AVR ll bridge and tailpiece, reflector cap knobs.
- Wolfetone Dr. Vintage pickups, 3 way toggle switch, 2 volume/2 tone control layout with switchcraft & CTS components.
Left Handed $250
Korina Construction $300
Block Inlays $250
Double Parallelograms $400
Flame Maple Top with Sunburst Finish $250
Non-standard finish* $100
Choice of neck carve:
- Standard carve (.830” at 1rst fret, .870” at 12th, slim C profile)
- Full neck carve (.850" at 1st fret, .890" at 12th, med D profile)
- '59 neck carve (.875" at 1st fret, 1.00" at 12th, FAT with a soft V profile)
- Chambered Mahogany body.
- Carved Maple top.
- Quartersawn mahogany neck, scarf-jointed for strength and increased stability.
- Carbon fiber reinforcement rails
- Hot hide glue construction.
- Rosewood or Ebony 12” radius fingerboard with dot inlays.
- Width at nut is 1.68”, 2.19” at end of fingerboard.
- 24.625” scale length, 22 frets.
- Tapered, straight mortise neck joint with extended tenon.
- Medium fretwire .100” wide and .050” tall. “painted in” bone nut.
- Single ply white binding on neck and top.
- Average weight 7.5 – 8.5 lbs.
Lifetime Warranty To Original Owner