Starting Price: $4250.00
Includes dot inlays, an aluminum pick guard, a custom fit hardshell case.
- Chambered Mahogany body.
- Carved Maple top.
- Quartersawn mahogany neck, scarf-jointed for strength and increased stability.
- Carbon fiber reinforcement rails
- Hot hide glue construction.
- Rosewood or Ebony 12” radius fingerboard with aluminum dot inlays.
- Width at nut is 1.68”, 2.19” at end of fingerboard.
- 24.625” scale length, 22 frets.
- Tapered, straight mortise neck joint with extended tenon.
- Medium fretwire .100” wide and .050” tall. “painted in” bone nut.
- Single ply white binding on neck and top.
- Average weight 7.5 – 8.5 lbs.
Choice of neck carve:
- Standard neck carve (.830” at 1rst fret, .880” at 12th, slim profile)
- '59 neck carve (.875" at 1st fret, 1.00" at 12th, soft V profile)
- Or supply the deminsions from your favorite neck
- Custom, brushed aluminum pickguard, T-rod cover, and jackplate.
- Kluson tuners, TonePros AVR ll bridge and tailpiece, reflector cap knobs.
- Wolfetone Dr. Vintage pickups, 3 way toggle switch, 2 volume/2 tone control layout with switchcraft & CTS components.
- Custom fit hardshell case
- GoldTop or BlackTop, nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Lifetime Warranty To Original Owner