Starting Price: $3750.00
Includes dot inlays, a plastic pick guard, a custom fit hardshell case, and choice of pickup and a wrap around tailpiece.
- Hand carved Mahogany body
- Quartersawn mahogany neck, scarf-jointed for strength and increased stability.
- Carbon fiber reinforcement rails
- Hot hide glue construction.
- Rosewood or Ebony 12” radius fingerboard with aluminum dot inlays.
- Width at nut is 1.68”, 2.19” at end of fingerboard.
- 24.625” scale length, 22 frets.
- Tapered, straight mortise neck joint extends 4" into the body.
- Medium fretwire .100” wide and .050” tall. “painted in” bone nut.
- Average weight 7 – 7.5 lbs.
Choice of neck carve:
- Standard neck carve (.830” at 1rst fret, .880” at 12th, slim profile)
- '59 neck carve (.875" at 1st fret, 1.00" at 12th, soft V profile)
- Or supply the deminsions from your favorite neck
- Custom, brushed aluminum control plate and jackplate.
- Kluson tuners, TonePros AVR ll bridge
- Lollar p-90 or Wolfetone Dr. Vintage humbucking pickup
- Switchcraft jack & CTS pot
- Flush-mount 'seatbelt' style straplocks
- Custom fit hardshell case
- TV Yellow or TV Burst, nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Lifetime Warranty To Original Owner