Starting Price: $4850.00
Includes dot inlays, an aluminum pick guard, a custom fit hardshell case, and choice of pickups and Bigsby or StringThru tailpieces.
- Mahogany or Spanish Cedar body, routed to leave a 4”center core, ½” sides, and ¼”top.
- Book matched ¼” back.
- Quartersawn mahogany neck, scarf-jointed for strength and increased stability.
- Carbon fiber reinforcement rails
- Hot hide glue construction.
- Rosewood or Ebony 12” radius fingerboard with aluminum dot inlays.
- Width at nut is 1.68”, 2.19” at end of fingerboard.
- 24.625” scale length, 22 frets.
- Tapered, straight mortise neck joint.
- Medium fretwire .100” wide and .050” tall. “painted in” bone nut.
- Single ply white binding throughout- headstock, neck, body, and soundhole.
- Average weight 8.5 – 9.5 lbs.
Choice of neck carve:
- Standard neck carve (.830” at 1rst fret, .880” at 12th, slim profile)
- '59 neck carve (.875" at 1st fret, 1.00" at 12th, soft V profile)
- Or supply the deminsions from your favorite neck
- Custom, brushed aluminum pickguard, T-rod cover, and jackplate.
- Grover Imperial tuners, TonePros AVR ll bridge, reflector cap knobs.
- Two TV Jones Filtertrons or Wolfetone Dr. Vintage pickups, 3 way toggle switch, 2 volume/1 tone control layout with switchcraft & CTS components.
- Custom fit hardshell case
- Cherry, natural mahogany, or "BlackTop" nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Choice of standard tailpiece:
-MotorAve String-Thru, Bigsby B7 tailpiece (MotorAve Trapeze is available for an extra $150)
Lifetime Warranty To Original Owner