LeMans- starting price $3750
Includes dot inlays, a plastic pickguard, a wrap around tailpiece, and a choice of bridge pickup.
Left Handed $250
Custom MotorAve “Soft-Stop” tailpiece $250
Korina Construction $300
Translucent Finishes* $150
Metallic Finishes* $100
Tone-cut mod on P-90 models $50
Adeson Tri-Sonic neck pickup $200
- Custom, brushed aluminum control plate and jackplate.
- Kluson tuners, TonePros AVR ll bridge
- Lollar p-90 or Wolfetone Dr. Vintage humbucking pickup
- Switchcraft jack & CTS pot
- Flush-mount 'seatbelt' style straplocks
Black or vintage white lacquer finish
- Hand carved Mahogany body
- Quartersawn mahogany neck, scarf-jointed for strength and increased stability.
- Carbon fiber reinforcement rails
- Hot hide glue construction.
- Rosewood or Ebony 12” radius fingerboard with aluminum dot inlays.
- Width at nut is 1.68”, 2.19” at end of fingerboard.
- 24.625” scale length, 22 frets.
- Tapered, straight mortise neck joint extends 4" into the body.
- Medium fretwire .100” wide and .050” tall. “painted in” bone nut.
- Average weight 7 – 7.5 lbs.
Choice of neck carve:
- Standard carve (.830” at 1rst fret, .870” at 12th, slim C profile)
- Full neck carve (.850" at 1st fret, .890" at 12th, med D profile)
- '59 neck carve (.875" at 1st fret, 1.00" at 12th, FAT with a soft V profile)
Lifetime Warranty To Original Owner